An examination of today’s channel sales landscape reveals that traditional manual lead distribution processes are setting channel sales teams up for disaster. Leads passed to channel partners seem to disappear into a black hole, are never followed up on, and opportunities vanish into the abyss. Visibility on both sides of the channel is lacking and a growing lead development gap is expanding between suppliers and their channel partners.
Watch this on-demand webinar hosted by Zift Solutions CEO, Ken Romley and featuring Tim Harmon, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, Inc., to learn how lead distribution management can help you:
- Rescue sales opportunities by delivering qualified leads to channel partners within their established Marketing Automation, CRM and SFA systems
- Speed and strengthen lead follow-up and nurturing by accompanying leads with rich data and prospecting details
- Enable visibility and tracking across the lifetime of a lead to ensure leads don’t fall into the dreaded black hole
- Establish a more collaborative selling process with partners, distributors and resellers
Leading marketing automation expert and practiced sales enablement professional, Mr. Harmon will examine:
- The expanding business value and opportunities of lead distribution management
- Key technology requirements for successful lead distribution management
- Best practices for incorporating lead distribution management into an integrated partner marketing mix that includes Through Partner Marketing
- Automation, Content Syndication and Social Media Syndication
- The future of lead distribution within the channel sales landscape
Fill out the form to access this webinar.